We welcome your feedback and suggestions on our services. Please contact our VITAL Helpdesk.
For queries/appeals from MPs, POHs or agency QSMs, or suspected scams, please email to VITAL QSM.
To make a whistleblowing report, please fill up this online form or email to VITAL Whistleblowing.
If you have any feedback or query on a particular government policy or pertaining to a government agency other than VITAL, please visit the REACH PORTAL instead.
Protect yourself from scams by identifying the five main scam signs:
- Tempting offers that are way below market rates or inconceivable;
- Unexpected online friend request from an unknown person;
- Payment for service with gift cards or shopping credits;
- Request to make urgent funds transfers; and
- Request to reveal your OTPs (one-time passwords).
More information on scams prevention could be found on ScamAlert website by the National Crime Prevention Council.