VITAL works with businesses and service providers to co-create and offer corporate services solutions to government agencies. Here are areas where your company can partner us.
Every year, over 30,000 purchases are made by public agencies through our public service-wide Demand Aggregation (DA) contracts for common goods and services.
Covering a wide range of goods and services, these contracts allow government agencies to make collective purchases and achieve economies of scale.
VITAL is one of the lead agencies for public sector DA and manages the following DA contracts:
- AV Equipment and Accessories
- Electronics & Electrical Appliances
- Warrants of Arrest Execution
- Temporary and Permanent Employee
- Postage Paid Envelopes
- Meeting/ Event Spaces and Related Services
- Relocation Management Services
- Supply of Stationery
- Courier Services
- Travel Management Services
- Travel Insurance
- Corporate Card
- Taxi / Private Hire Car Corporate Charge Services
- Hotel Corporate Rate
- F&B: Catering Services
We are constantly on the lookout for new opportunities to aggregate demand across the public sector, and welcome suppliers as well as service providers who wish to offer their goods and services.
The Learning Hub module in the government Human Resource Management System (HRMS) provides a convenient avenue for public officers to search and register for training courses to enhance their professional growth.
By coming on board the Learning Hub as a training provider, you can extend your offerings to public officers.
Interested training providers who meet the following criteria may apply:
- At least 5 years of establishment
- Track record of courses delivered to large organisations with more than 200 staff
- Track record of qualified trainers with qualification in training delivery or teaching
- Registered business entity with ACRA
- Registered on Vendors@Gov
We welcome training providers who are interested to list their training courses on the Learning Hub to touch base with us. For more details, download application form (PDF, 523kb) for more details on the application and the supporting documents required.
To view/ open the resources in this page, you will need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
Please follow this link to download Adobe’s free Acrobat Reader software. (Windows and Mac)