VITAL works with businesses and service providers to co-create and offer corporate services solutions to government agencies. Here are areas where your company can partner us.
Every year, over 30,000 purchases are made by public agencies through our public service-wide Demand Aggregation (DA) contracts for common goods and services.
Covering a wide range of goods and services, these contracts allow government agencies to make collective purchases and achieve economies of scale.
VITAL is one of the lead agencies for public sector DA and manages the following DA contracts:
- AV Equipment and Accessories
- Electronics & Electrical Appliances
- Warrants of Arrest Execution
- Temporary and Permanent Employee
- Postage Paid Envelopes
- Meeting/ Event Spaces and Related Services
- Relocation Management Services
- Supply of Stationery
- Courier Services
- Travel Management Services
- Travel Insurance
- Corporate Card
- Taxi / Private Hire Car Corporate Charge Services
- Hotel Corporate Rate
- F&B: Catering Services
We are constantly on the lookout for new opportunities to aggregate demand across the public sector, and welcome suppliers as well as service providers who wish to offer their goods and services.
HRPS Training Module
The Training module in the Human Resource and Payroll System (HRPS) provides a convenient avenue for public officers to search and register for training courses to enhance their professional growth.
By coming onboard as a training provider, you can extend your offerings to more than 40,000 public officers.
Interested training providers who meet the following criteria may apply:
- Track record of delivering courses attended by participants from government agencies
- Track record of qualified trainers with qualification in training delivery or teaching
- Registered business entity with ACRA
- Sound financial health
We welcome training providers who are interested to list their training courses on the HRPS Training module to submit your application with the required documents via this link. There will be a one-time evaluation fee of $99 + prevailing GST payable to VITAL.